SEAT instructions to fit rear 5-door spoiler

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
Hi,

I know there's videos out there showing you how to fit a rear spoiler, but I'm after the instructions that would come with the genuine SEAT spoiler, just to see how they suggest doing it. Does anyone know if this is available to download in PDF format?

Thanks,

Steve

1625393487110.png

TripleBob

May 3, 2021
Here you go matey

Attachments

• Leon 5F Aerodynamik rear spoiler fitting instructions.pdf
    701.6 KB · Views: 180

TripleBob

May 3, 2021
Reactions: SteveGSXR600K1

adam davies

Dec 30, 2019
Looks like the rear window side spoilers/ wind deflectors. These run vertically down the far left and far right sides of the rear glass. You dont have to have them.

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
Looks like the rear window side spoilers/ wind deflectors. These run vertically down the far left and far right sides of the rear glass. You dont have to have them.
From the shape, I thought these parts were the side spoilers, but the Aerodynamic spoilers don't come with them. It looks like @dronners is right as it is the shape of the part of the spoiler that goes onto the rear window.

1625727236573.png

This is why I'm after genuine (clear!) instructions, to see how a SEAT suggest it goes on. Things like, it looks like the instructions say that the sealant just goes on at each end, but when you watch some YouTube vids, they put the sealant all over the area within the double-sided tape.

Reactions: adam davies

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
Hope these work for you.
Thank you very much Drew! Makes much more sense when it's clearer! I'm about to buy a spoiler from Aliexpress, as genuine 5-door spoilers are crazy prices for some reason. 3-door genuine spoilers are really cheap, comparatively.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members