Seat Leon 1.4 Tsi Leon Sport 2010

SunnyP

Hi,

I bought a new Seat Leon Sport last week with most of the options on it. Absolutly loving the detail and the care put in the car. The look and feel of the car is top notch. Will post some pics up later once the car is detailed.

I was a bit unsure of how the car would be as even with an enjoyable test drive as many reivews of the car from car magazines are average and generally mention poor ride quality but this car has dampened the suspension just right to make the ride fun and comforting. The lighting at night is nice mix of crystal white and red glow. Sat in the car the other for a good half an hour enjoying the look of the interior despite what some reviewers say.

I am over the moon with this car as my previous one was a 57 Leon Reference Sport with very few options. The ride was not great and felt dull and lifeless, espically when going over the smallest bumps it made you know you went over it.

But hey, the new car is a diamond. Would drool over it but will ruin the paint.

SunnyP

Enjoy!!
IMAG0023.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

Would like to here your thoughts.

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
Looks smart, how do you rate the interior on the facelift Leon compared to the pre-facelift? Lots of complaints about the plastics on the earlier models, have SEAT sorted it?

SunnyP

Looks smart, how do you rate the interior on the facelift Leon compared to the pre-facelift? Lots of complaints about the plastics on the earlier models, have SEAT sorted it?

The interior plastics look nicer but still easy to scratch with a bag or scuff of shoes. Just needs care thats all. The interior facelift is nice. There are 2 red LEDs under the rearview mirror which gives a nice glow at night. The dials have a better contrast and there is generally more attenion to the little bits which is mostly noticed at night with the lighting.

Also, first time I had bi-xenon light package and it is amazing, makes driving much nicer at night.

Did a clean a few weeks ago with a Dodo Juice Purple Haze finish.

IMAG0037a-1.jpg

Cotta

The interior of the 2010 model is 10x better than the old one in my opinion. nice car and having driven one, very smooth. Glad your liking it. Xenons are awesome too.

SunnyP

Sorry for the late post but XENONS absolutely change the look of the car at night. Makes it look more BADASS!!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.