seat leon 2014 fogs

Telscossie

Feb 25, 2013
kent
does anyone know how to get the fog lights out of a 2014 seat leon can it be done from the front or does it need to be jacked up then take the plastic undertray off first , cheers

MyLeon

Jun 3, 2015
If it's an FR with headlight washers the bumper has to come off. Stupid I know, but for some reason Seat couldn't manage to engineer a way around this. Makes you wonder doesn't it...

2015 Leon ST FR 184 DSG

Curtly

Jun 5, 2015
Essex
If it's an SE they come out via the front. The FR requires you to go in from the front wheel arches

MyLeon

Jun 3, 2015
Then I'm sorry to say it's a bumper off job.
I would love to talk to the plonker at Seat who thought that this was acceptable... When the OE halogen bulb goes, it's large bill from the dealer for most people (or no fogs).

2015 Leon ST FR 184 DSG

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Another advantage of having a Cupra I suppose.

It's ridiculous that manufacturers don't create ways to change the bulbs easily. Seat is by no means the worst.

The last Toyota Celica that my Father In Law had, required a bumper off, and taking those bumpers off was a nightmare.

At least with the MINI I could get the bumper off in no more than 10 Mins to get to the fogs, although they never actually went, I just had to move them for the aerodynamic bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise