SEAT Leon Cupra 290 full details and new pictures

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
One of the best sports cars for everyday use now offers even more power and even more emotion. The CUPRA 290, the highly successful top version of the Leon range, now delivers 213 kW / 290 PS, guaranteeing outstanding performance paired with excellent efficiency. The stunning design, individual equipment options and excellent quality are further points that make the Leon CUPRA a very special proposition indeed. In true SEAT fashion, exceptional value-for-money is, of course, a given.

SetRatioSize900650-009LEONCUPRA290.jpg

Full article: http://www.seatcupra.net/index.php/...cupra-290-perfect-in-sport-comfort-and-style/

Last edited:

jake100biggins

Jan 1, 2016
Good to see Walter da silva has finally given the Leon its own style rather than almost cloning alfa ie the chrome shield on the previous Leon was getting very close.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

jake100biggins

Jan 1, 2016
Ie Leon mk 2
Sculpted rear lights 147, 156 style and consealed rear door handles, all the typical alfa ingredients are there.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hemsies

Apr 2, 2016
Such a nice car. I was originally going to try purchase this as a replacement to my Ibiza FR, but they are just so expensive.

In the end went for the Focus ST. For some reason Ford are able to offer a much higher residual value on the vehicle, making PCP very affordable indeed. I think Seat just couldn't compete on price, so they gone the route of jamming as much power in as possible to make sense of the high price.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise