seat leon cupra exhaust

jamspoon1991

Aug 21, 2015
Hi there I'm new to the forum,

I have just bought a 2011 seat leon cupra, it has been remapped all ready by amd but I'm looking ideally to get the exhaust done, now everytime I see a thread it's always miltek being mentioned which is understandable but I'd there any one else recommends for there exhaust ? I just want to see more options :)?

Also what do people suggest on suspension? I ideally want to eliminate arch gap but still have a comfy ride due to kids ? Any help would be appreciated :)

Look forward to getting to know you all aswell :D

Cabbage

Jul 4, 2015
Oh and suspension not done mine yet but thinking eibach springs - had them on 2 previous cars and can't fault them! :) hope this helps

Clazzer

Mar 17, 2014
Stoke on Trent
BCS are IMO the best you can buy, pricey, but quality costs! I know I have one on my R. Have a look at kebab warrior's (Craig) readers ride thread, he has the Cupra version on his motor. Springs, either Eibach or H&R seem to be the top choices, I have the former and Craig has the latter.
Like I said have a look at his readers ride thread and pm him any questions you have, he's a top bloke and always happy to help.

jamspoon1991

Aug 21, 2015
Cheers I appreciate it, I was thinking piper and a few others just wanted to see opinions really :) i went through all the paper work and it has h & r lowering springs but I want to get a full set up :) saw everyone raving on about eibach springs and shocks so may go down that route :)

I was looking at it and when I get a few things sorted I'm looking to go to r tech for a custom map really, any one else used r tech ?

My mate had on hid polo gti but never really seen much on these cars :)

lsg60

Mar 31, 2014
Defo Bcs, but I'm biased :). Rtech i couldn't recommend enough, Niki really knows his stuff. Suspension wise I have ap Coilovers on mine and imo much better than standard, can't wait to get some kws next year. But as you said you have kids so bilstein would be my shout for shocks

jamspoon1991

Aug 21, 2015
Can some one hook me up with a link to the bcs site ? And that's what I thought tbh I heard there **** hot so will probs take it there :) cheers everyone :)

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
BCS are IMO the best you can buy, pricey, but quality costs! I know I have one on my R. Have a look at kebab warrior's (Craig) readers ride thread, he has the Cupra version on his motor. Springs, either Eibach or H&R seem to be the top choices, I have the former and Craig has the latter.
Like I said have a look at his readers ride thread and pm him any questions you have, he's a top bloke and always happy to help.

+1 for Craig , he's,a good lad, just don't rely on his weather predictions..... :p

jamspoon1991

Aug 21, 2015
Right so looking at most of the ones that have been suggested they are all well up north, I live in Kent so Merseyside and stuff isn't really ideal, any one in the south East that has any recommendations of where they went? If not I will probably go to amd Essex and get a miltek put on

Clazzer

Mar 17, 2014
Stoke on Trent
You could order a BCS and have it fitted near to you. Apparently BCS systems are made so well they are easier to fit than standard OE systems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamspoon1991

Aug 21, 2015
Cheers people I appreciate the help :) going to look into ordering a nice shiny new exhaust and just will fit it my self :) thanks for all your help :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.