Seat Leon FR Sport Check the spec. No reversing camera.

Jan 19, 2021
Ordered the new Seat Leon FR Sport in September 2020. Drove the first edition with all the bells and whistles and was under the impression that some of the options were standard. Today took delivery - Came as a big disappointment when putting it into reverse..... No rear camera fitted and not available. Now know Road sign speed limit signs are Optional extra.
Dealership will see if rear camera is offered as accessory.....

scuj1

Mar 3, 2015
Edinburgh, Scotland
Ordered the new Seat Leon FR Sport in September 2020. Drove the first edition with all the bells and whistles and was under the impression that some of the options were standard. Today took delivery - Came as a big disappointment when putting it into reverse..... No rear camera fitted and not available. Now know Road sign speed limit signs are Optional extra.

When did you order in September? Unfortunately the First Edition effectively had all the bells and whistles. Hence I went for the Sport rather than the base FR to at least get some of them.

BoomerBoom

Jun 1, 2018
Just ordered my new FR, didn't go for the sport as an extra £4k for just wheels, power seats and dash lighting?

The first edition spec with adaptive cruise and rear camera is more useful, but an extra £7k!

Not sure where Seat is going with their spec and pricing choices, but it makes little sense to me.

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
Have a word with Kieran Walkington at eastyorkshireretrofits,
I am sure he can sort you out and lot less than the dealer

Tell

Staff member
in what way, price or fitting?

Fitting. Due to VAG clamping down on home modding with VCDS, question is how much can a retrofitter do till they loosen up on that. Probably say everything with Vagcom, probably true. With the face lifted models and 2020 Autumn range VCDS was closed off apart from reading the error reports. Home retrofitting and tinkering least with Obdeleven stopped since VAG locked down coding. Have to put that in my Obdeleven board stuff till it's sorted, whenever that might be.

Bit of surfing, issue with Ross Tech, effects them as well.

Basically a new VAG money spinner. Token based money spinner, a professional retrofitter with Vagcom absorbs the costs and doesn't use home software. Just a note for people that think they can buy a car and mod it themselves to fit missing features in their own garage.... added wrinkle with the 2020 VAG models.

Deleted member 123864

Yet someone in Italy has coded the digital dash to show the Cupra version (speedo in the middle) - see the Facebook group

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.