Seat Leon Hybrid FR

Jul 10, 2021
Hi guys , I am looking to purchase a Leon Hybrid FR, however there is small things putting me off for example , the FR doesn't come as standard with the speed limit recognition and lane assist.

Can these things be coded in or activated ? I do own an OBD eleven so can always activate via this, also finally what range of miles is most people getting from a fully tank combines both petrol and electric , and also the cost of a full tank?

Thanks

dan555

Sep 29, 2020
All UK spec Leons come with lane assist as standard, looking at the current price list. You can spec Safety and Driving pack (M) for traffic sign recognition.

You won't be able to code traffic sign recognition as I believe that's one of the modules which is locked by SFD.

BoomerBoom

Jun 1, 2018
Lane assist is a total PITA, I can only see it being of use to cretins who regularly wander across lanes without being aware of what they are doing - who shouldn't be driving in the first place.

For the rest of us it's like having the invisible hand of a slightly crazy driving instructor in your wheel, jerking the car at the most inopportune moments - or, just when you've got used to the pressure pushing you around the corner, suddenly losing all interest and letting the wheel straighten up.

Seat couldn't have come up with a more stupid implementation of this 'safety' feature, that you can't even default to off - you have to turn it off every time you start the car otherwise it will try to kill you

Reactions: Seriously?

Deleted member 123864

Lane assist is only an issue if you are weak as dishwater or steer with your penis.

PS turn on steering wheel vibrate too.

stevemc81

Oct 25, 2013
You can spec Safety and Driving pack (M) for traffic sign recognition.
As an added bonus you also get adaptive cruise control as part of this pack. Surely the greatest invention since the dishwasher?! :p

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.