Seat Leon SE - 2014

seatleonse

Dec 29, 2016
Hello,

Back in 2014 I purchased Seat Leon MK3 SE manual version.

The car came with a CD player that has the ability to accept 4 CDs and cycle between them. I believe it has a button especially for that.

A while ago the original CD player broke down and it was replaced by the official importing company. Both versions of the CD players have 5 inch screen.

The problem is that the new CD player has the option for 1 CD only.

And now I cannot convince them that my car had the version with 4 CDs because the version of my car was sold for about a month as "special edition" and after that they just sold Style/FR versions.

Now I cannot find anywhere, even in google any information about the CD player that came with the seat leon mk3 and has an option to accept 4 CDs. This has it built in, not a separate changer device like in the newer models.

Can anyone help me with images of the said CD player or a video or even it's serial number?

Any info can help!

Thanks

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
What country are you in? I do not remember seeing a multi play CD unit on the options list in the UK :confused:

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Your best option would be to contact SEAT with your chassis number and ask for the vehicle spec options / original work instruction codes. You do already have some of this info on the ID label under the boot carpet - however not everything in here is listed and it isn't very detailed.

As above I never knew they did a multi select but there's hundreds of different spec options for markets/legislation etc.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members