Seat Paint Colour Codes

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Trying to line up some work for the car that I have ordered. As I don't have a reg or chassis number yet, the guy who I use to do all my bodywork is finding it difficult to get hold of the paint colour codes.

Does anyone know the colour codes for Desire Red and Midnight Black?

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Whats the difference between the three codes above? :think:

Also, I am assuming that midnight black is what they have used to paint the mirror caps, but if anyone knows any different, do tell. :)

No idea but on the sticker in my boot it states the car colour is definitely L0X1. So that’s what I’d use as my car is Desire Red lol
dc9437d70d79da3bf1247c9d3d1976ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
I don’t think the mirror caps are midnight black. I imagine they’d be gloss black - midnight black is glittery haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I thought they’d be gloss black too but given that there isn’t a paint option for that in the brochure I thought it might be something else.

body work man is working on a Bugatti type 57C at the minute. I’m sure I can trust him to match the correct colours. :)

HighFlyingBird

2016 Leon FR 1.4 150 in Chilli Red 2019 - 2020
Jan 15, 2019
Leeds
The choice of colours we get on Leon's now is a bit disappointing compared to what it was pre-facelift. In the Huddersfield dealership the colour chart on the wall is huge but online you can only get shades of monotone or red or blue

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.