SEAT Preview 2008 Leon TDI

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
New car, new look, new sponsors

In advance of the BTCC Media day on the 12th March at Rockingham SEAT have released images of their newly built for 2008 Diesel powered Leon's for their attack on the BTCC starting later this month at Brands Hatch in Kent.

Read more at SEATCupra.net...

main.php

Last edited:

Leon

Jul 29, 2003
Scotland
Glad that the car is finally totally yellow.

And the Holiday Inn sponsorship aint bad - from what I've read Vauxhall decided it took away their identity, but with the SEAT it still works well.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Everything else is pretty much the same, they may as well change something this year. Engines and Livery. :D

There is some room for a couple of SCN stickers below the lights...how about it Scott. ;)

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
Agree with everything positive about it. And not just because I am on the side of those who like it.

am no Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen mind but I do genuinely feel if nothing else it atleast is a new image that refreshes the old and bland look. Yellow is a very bold colour when put next to say blue like on the WTCC Leons or red but when grey is put next to it, the yellow just looked pale and washed-out. Green next to yellow brings the yellow out again in terms of boldness because it is two bold and bright colours next to each other; almost working with each other to bring each other out.

It is growing on me.

Someone on motorsportforums.com suggested it reminded him of Norwich City!

Paul_W

Jul 23, 2006
Rutland
Hope there's not any reliability issues. At the preview day at Rockingham today I arrived at 1:30 and saw Plato out on the track. 5 mins later I saw him being towed back to the pits.

IMG_0695.jpg

He didn't go out on the track again for the rest of the day. Turner was out most of the afternoon though.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.