Seat solution finance on a Cupra

bobphatboyphat

Jul 6, 2007
I am thinking about replacing my annoying Astra SRi (jsut do not trust anymore after it has been in the garage 10 times in 6 months and have had numerous things go wrong) for a cupra. but want to know what people are paying a month on the solution plan. Believe i have about £4k of equity in the car.
Am hoping that i cn keep the montly payments around the £300 mark, lower if possible..

matthewbentham

Cupra averaged 41mpg once
I've got my Cupra on a 3yr PCP (personal contract purchase) scheme through my bank. I pay £275 a month. that was with a £4000 deposit of which I only paid £1189 cos of a previous PCP on my Ibiza Cupra whereby the actual value of the vehicle was more than the final payment. a bit complicated but affordable none the less

bobphatboyphat

Jul 6, 2007
I've got my Cupra on a 3yr PCP (personal contract purchase) scheme through my bank. I pay £275 a month. that was with a £4000 deposit of which I only paid £1189 cos of a previous PCP on my Ibiza Cupra whereby the actual value of the vehicle was more than the final payment. a bit complicated but affordable none the less

Which bank is it with if i may ask?

Currently paying £180 on my pain in the arse pile of crap Astra.. Having to find another £100 is not that bad

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.