Seat sport bbs alloys

Bainsey

:cry:

Help wanted if anyone can. I have just bought a set of 18 inch Seat sport 7 spoke BBS alloys and tyres for my Mk1 fr tdi 150. Thinking they are the same 5 stud pattern and would fit easily.
However when I offer the wheel up to the hub the bolt holes are slightly out. Is there any way around this or will I have to sell them on. The new wheels are ET51 and didnt check the old ones but think they are ET 85. Gutted. Any advice appreciated thanks.

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
oh dear...

mk1 stud fitment is 5x100, mk2 is 5x112. I know it's not want you want to hear, but it's something you really should have looked into before you bought. :(

All is not lost though, you can get spacers like these so they will fit, but i'm not sure i'd trust them myself.

If you bought them new, can you not exchange?

Bainsey

:) Didnt buy them from new mate and got them for a song thats why I would be really pissed off to let them go. Thanks for your reply about the adapters I am going to give them a try and next time I will look into it a more b4 I purchase. Thanks again really appreciated

Bainsey

Do you know of any other companies that do the adapters pal.

Bainsey

:(

Just been pricing the adaptors up and its going to cost about 300 notes just for them. Is ther anyway of changing the hubs for Mk2 ones or having them re-drilled etc:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.