• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.
  • We're live with the new site! Please let us know what you think in this thread. Also let us know if you spot any quirks.

Seat Toledo Head Unit

CupraSport

Mar 8, 2004
Bolton
Visit site
Does anyone know the bluetooth version on the Toledo MP3 / handsfree bluetooth head unit in 2005 toledo?. Also is there an upgrade as well depending on the verison?...

Jaytee

Jul 26, 2005
Hemel Hempstead, UK
Does anyone know the bluetooth version on the Toledo MP3 / handsfree bluetooth head unit in 2005 toledo?. Also is there an upgrade as well depending on the verison?...
As another poster said, not much traffic on this one - still don't know why Altea and New Toledo sections aren't combined :(

Anyway to answer your question, the bluetooth (BT) comms module is separate to the HU and can be upgraded - I had mine done about 10 months ago - from memory it was on version 5 and there was a version 6 available, although I had to convince my dealer that they didn't have the latest version, which they did eventually get and install.

Hope that helps.
John.

CupraSport

Mar 8, 2004
Bolton
Visit site
As another poster said, not much traffic on this one - still don't know why Altea and New Toledo sections aren't combined :(

Anyway to answer your question, the bluetooth (BT) comms module is separate to the HU and can be upgraded - I had mine done about 10 months ago - from memory it was on version 5 and there was a version 6 available, although I had to convince my dealer that they didn't have the latest version, which they did eventually get and install.

Hope that helps.
John.
Cheers John, a call to Hobins then will though I feel it's going to be a bit of a fight.

Mike

Christ Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members