SeatCupra.NET present REVO - VAG vs Ford Day - Take 2. 22nd September 2013

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Revo will be there for sure. No detail on any special offers on the day yet although looking back at previous years, it is very likely they will do something :)

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Lol too long the fuel and would have to stay in hotel. Not worth it I'm affraid. 3-4 hours max for me lol. If I had a better car then maybe I'd make an appearance.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Lol too long the fuel and would have to stay in hotel. Not worth it I'm affraid. 3-4 hours max for me lol. If I had a better car then maybe I'd make an appearance.
It's not too bad matey, just make a convoy out of it with a few others. We did the same from Lincoln last year and was a good laugh.:D
Are you coming up this year Matthew?

If you are think me and al should head down on the sat and stay there over night for a night out first
I hope so mate, would be a good chance to all catch up again and have a night out in St Andrews on the smash. ;) Hopefully I wouldn't get so bad this time though! :lol:

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
It's not too bad matey, just make a convoy out of it with a few others. We did the same from Lincoln last year and was a good laugh.:D
I hope so mate, would be a good chance to all catch up again and have a night out in St Andrews on the smash. ;) Hopefully I wouldn't get so bad this time though! :lol:

That sounds good to me mate. Im seeing al tomorrow so I shall speak to him to

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen

Here lads, im back home when this is on. ANy chance of a youngster trying to keep up on the old tipple? :p ;)

Fire on mate will be a good laugh

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Yeah man he phoned the other week when he was on the sasce abroad lucky bugger lol
Hahahahahaha, good lad. There's life in the old dog yet!;)
Here lads, im back home when this is on. ANy chance of a youngster trying to keep up on the old tipple? :p ;)
Damn right mate, would be good to grab a beer with you! You'll have to show me how the youth of today do it now!:lol:;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.