Seen one yet?

DaveI

Oct 5, 2007
Has anyone actually seen one on the road that didn't have dealer stickers on the side?? I do loads of miles and haven't actually seen a happy customer on the road!

AJ-V5

Jun 27, 2009
I have seen a Black one too. They look very nice. Too much like the A4, but on that- better than the A4 i think!

pedy

Mar 29, 2007
denny - stirlingshire
yeah i saw a black one the other day, they are really nice! i really like the taillights!!! and from the pics, i think the tourer will be even nicer

af1

Feb 17, 2008
I saw one! being a private hire driver im suprised no-one has one of these licenced yet?
suppose old faithful octavia must undercut it

DaveI

Oct 5, 2007
STILL haven't seen one on the road! I have seen the new blue colour at a dealers in Newcastle though, would anyone on here be brave enough to get one? It's sort of the old Audi RS blue.

shaneseat

Apr 21, 2009
seen lovely silver one in ballynahinch co. down, n. ireland about a week ago- very audi'ish!! not sure about the front badges tho...

AndyC567

Feb 28, 2006
Saw one out side the Indian in the High Street Newport Pagnell Milton Keynes last night..

Look really nice, wasn't sure what is was at first..

UltraViolet

I see one quite regularly on the M180, it usually is heading from Grimsby direction towards Scunthorpe on an evening.
When it first came up in my rear view, I slowed to see what it was - looks good on the road.
Also black.

DaveI

Oct 5, 2007
Spotted my first one! Urano Grey 09 Sport I think. Although it was suspiciously close to the Seat garage in Darlington so it could have been a demo :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.