Sheffield Breakfast Meet 8th Feb

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
What about humourless Scotsmen, can they come, is it a swingers outing and I'll bring the missus, she is better looking than the one on Benidorm.:D
No swinging but a bit of swaying...... And he's no longer with us... - the Scotsman in Benidorm I mean. Kenny Ireland was it?

Razbo47

Jan 13, 2015
Looking forward to this. Hope everyone's friendly enough and says hello and stuff like that!

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Looking forward to this. Hope everyone's friendly enough and says hello and stuff like that!

Never had an issue I was welcomed into the group and bring a lot of people with me this time as you can see on the first post. Everyone is always very courtious mate

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
Never had an issue I was welcomed into the group and bring a lot of people with me this time as you can see on the first post. Everyone is always very courtious mate

Ian ,is that the right address on the front page mate , I don't want to have to read through this lot on Sunday morning lol

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Ian ,is that the right address on the front page mate , I don't want to have to read through this lot on Sunday morning lol

Its the one at Dronfield just off A61 south of Sheffield , there wasn't enough room at the other one. That's if I've got it right.........
Disclaimer: I make no warranty , implied or otherwise , for the validity of the above comments, nor do I wish to influence any decision you make, or force you in any direction other than the one you yourself wish to take.......

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
We do! We have normal people (like me), people from Birmingham (very abnormal), sausage enthusiasts like Oli.

Sent from my G3 using Tuppytalk

Depends if we fancy you enough....... :lol:

Just ask Hou about reacharounds...... and what else was it, wolfbiggin? :D

Paaaaahahahaha , ohh yeah. Were friendly lol

Ha ha sounds like you all have a good sense of humor hope I'm not going to be gang bummed on my first appearance lol :p

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
Its the one at Dronfield just off A61 south of Sheffield , there wasn't enough room at the other one. That's if I've got it right.........

Disclaimer: I make no warranty , implied or otherwise , for the validity of the above comments, nor do I wish to influence any decision you make, or force you in any direction other than the one you yourself wish to take.......

Ohh shite sounds like i better check my passport

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members