Sheffield Breakfast Meet 8th Feb

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
The other one he staff were incompetent when I rang and not enough parking spaces

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

supa_sam

Black n yellow says hello
Feb 24, 2013
Leeds
Depends if you have had time to clear your windows, saw it on Tuesday and all your windows were steamed up

It's either the curse of the leaky mk1's or as Jonny says.... Long nights in quiet car parks, I'll let you decide:p

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
I might have to back out again. Been told "we" need to go shopping before New York next week and my mate is buying a car and needs a lift (owe him a few favours)

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Derby what .... Dunt sound like Yorkshire dunt that
It is Derbyshire, well Dronfield is...... Do you think they'll say ' your not from round ere are you?' When we sidle in? Isn't Derbyshire the capital of Morris dancing? I have a bad feeling about this.......... Any one speak Derbyish? :confused:

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
I might have to back out again. Been told "we" need to go shopping before New York next week and my mate is buying a car and needs a lift (owe him a few favours)

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah yeah yeah, you been going out with her for two minutes and she has got you under the thumb already lol

Hou

Jan 22, 2013
Leeds, West Yorks
Wow, Oli, I was expecting better of you this time. Also tomorrow is Sunday, meaning the shops don't open until well after breakfast, so that's not an excuse.

Tell her you can go to Meadowhell on the way back

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
So were the staff at wakey, and Barnsley etc

The ones at parkhead which is 5 miles north of the new place basically said "no, we don't care if there is a few of you and it's organised you can sit where there is a table free and they won't be together at all first comes first serve" plus there is about 28 cars and there was was t that many parking spaces

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Yeah yeah yeah, you been going out with her for two minutes and she has got you under the thumb already lol
:rofl:

The ones at parkhead which is 5 miles north of the new place basically said "no, we don't care if there is a few of you and it's organised you can sit where there is a table free and they won't be together at all first comes first serve" plus there is about 28 cars and there was was t that many parking spaces

80110cks to em their loss..... :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.