Sheffield Breakfast Meet 8th Feb

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
Wow, Oli, I was expecting better of you this time. Also tomorrow is Sunday, meaning the shops don't open until well after breakfast, so that's not an excuse.

Tell her you can go to Meadowhell on the way back

Even our lass says he is under the thumb already and she also said Meadowhell on the way back lol not for me obviously I am the boss in my house lol

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Even our lass says he is under the thumb already and she also said Meadowhell on the way back lol not for me obviously I am the boss in my house lol

Kaz said the same :) not that you were the boss, but bout Meadowhell.... I'm the boss too. Honest!

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
I have already told her to come with and we can go meadowhall after but she won't come to the meet and I can't be arsed going to south Sheffield, back to Hudds to go back again. Lol I tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
I have already told her to come with and we can go meadowhall after but she won't come to the meet and I can't be arsed going to south Sheffield, back to Hudds to go back again. Lol I tried.

Not hard enough, I think they call it ***** wiped where I'm from.

Last edited:

Hou

Jan 22, 2013
Leeds, West Yorks

Seems someone forgot the golden rule of bros before hoes!

Sounds like the issue isn't her, it's that you can't be bothered to do the trip twice, we should be offended

Razbo47

Jan 13, 2015
I know it's late, but if you fancy coming off at the services before 38 and meeting me there..... :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise