Shell Optimax Loyalty card schemes?!

Cupra_J_RS

Yellow Perril Cupra
May 14, 2007
Solihull, Birmingham
Not sure if im posting in the right area but...

I'm forever putting petrol in me car, and i've noticed some people who are high milers have loyalty cards.

Is there a loyalty card for Shell when filling up with Shell Optimax?

I've looked on the Shell website but its all rather confusing, and it states i need to use 300litres per quarter in order to qualify for the loyalty scheme.
I just calculated my usage and I only use 250litres per quarter.

Does any body else operate a loyalty scheme, i.e. a point system offering cash back once so many points are acheived?

Any information is much appreciated!!

James

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
You can get Nectar points if you fill up at BP and you're right, this isn't the right section for this...

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
Its good, but dont expect to get loads from it, granted im essentially getting free stuff, and do say its a good offer, but dont be expecting free flights, or a ferrari day out anytime soon.

ian_cupra

i could easy qualify for the loyalty card, prob use near 200 litres a month!

got a reward card too, only had it a few months and already racked up 600 points

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Its changed recently, ive got over 22000 points, but you can only redeem them for Fuel Vouchers and donations of some sort now,

Edit : Ive got the V Power Club !

Cupra_J_RS

Yellow Perril Cupra
May 14, 2007
Solihull, Birmingham
Yeh, its the V Power Club where you need to qualify for using 300litres per quarter!

Im sure i only use 200ish litres per quarter so im a fair bit short of the criteria.

How did you lads go about getting the card/joining the club?
Did you sign up online or is it possible to get the card inside the petrol station?

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
You sure? that's only about 5000 miles a year?

200 litres should get you @ 30mpg 1318miles (per quarter?)

I remember when that would be done in 2 weeks about 6 yrs ago when I moved up here.

Cupra_J_RS

Yellow Perril Cupra
May 14, 2007
Solihull, Birmingham
Now that you question me, im not too sure on my litre usage. I usually put £20ish a week in, at £1.02 per litre so...

I have a company car to rack up the miles in...

Cupra_J_RS

Yellow Perril Cupra
May 14, 2007
Solihull, Birmingham
And there's me trying to save money/recoup money with my 120ish miles per week and petrol costs...

all you Cupra owners who do alot more miles must be laughing at me!!

Bet you all think im a right tight f*****!! :p

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.