Short Shift ?

Mat

Yes, I have a TT Short Shifter. About £20 IIRC. Don't fit the 1.4s tho IIRC. I looked at getting one for my 1.4. Just get a hacksaw and shop the gear stick down :D

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Bit of pain as the exhaust is in the way to get at it from underneath. The shortshift im sure is the same for the golfs a3's etc on ebay, but dont quote me on that, mines been on for about 2 years now.

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
I got a TT shifter and an ebay knock off b&m, its super close now. :D

That was my setup too, super short for sure :D

Managed to fit the b&m one without dropping the exhaust but its REALLY fiddly, took ages for one retainer clip lol

Pretty sure the MK4 Golfs and A3s have the same, as my reverse lockout plate funched up when i was doing it, so i got one from the scrappy off a MK4 ;)

SEATCOOBER

LOVE MY IBEEZA!!!
Mar 11, 2007
LINCOLN/NORWICH
ive done this very fidley job i have the same setup as phil, but i did not drop the downpipe not sure on 1.4s!!! any qustions pm me as i did it like 6 months ago

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Using a Neuspeed on mine (from Awesome GTI) which should achieve roughly the same sort of throw as the TT and B&M combined, but it comes at a price

Mat

Bit of pain as the exhaust is in the way to get at it from underneath. The shortshift im sure is the same for the golfs a3's etc on ebay, but dont quote me on that, mines been on for about 2 years now.

I assume you're talking about mk4 Golfs? Think I'll have a search around fleeBay later

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.