Should I get my car remapped my friend's dad?

Imperial_dan

I've recently bought a cupra which is fairly standard...
I'm hoping to have it remapped in the next couple of weeks but i'm stuck for where to have it done.
Theres a Revo place about 7miles away from where i live, but today i found out that a friend of a friend's dad does remapping.
I dont want to have my car remapped by him and then a few weeks later have loads of problems with my car.
This is the guys website:
www.addbhp.com
I've spoken to him and he said if i want to have it done then firstly he'll come to mine and have a look at the files on my car at the moment so he can find out what needs doing.

Please could you have a look at the website abd tell me whether you think i should pay the full price and go to revo or get it done for £200 by him.

:shrug:

Thanks in advance.

Dan

danielc16

cupra R dan
May 13, 2008
guildford
get revo as its a trusted remap centre dono where the nearist dealer is but check out revo site thats who im getting my stage 2 with

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
pass to be honest might be worth a thread search see whats been said

i know it had dg60 flywheel and vr6 clutch etc from memory

thought i saw a post of yours about the sps1/2 coming with the car that was all

Imperial_dan

pass to be honest might be worth a thread search see whats been said

i know it had dg60 flywheel and vr6 clutch etc from memory

thought i saw a post of yours about the sps1/2 coming with the car that was all

yeye ive got that sps thing here.
what makes u think its had tht done lol?
I might have, but the kid who sold it told me everything about the car and didnt mention it!!

Imperial_dan

the sps plugs into the car and turns the remap on / off etc, might wanna try that out first ;)

yeah i thought that but the lad told me its never had a map, he's just always had that sps thing for some rason and never used it :shrug:

trotters

loves turbo :)
Nov 8, 2007
Edinburgh
hi there all its the kid that sold it here :)

it has no re-map for about the 3 time and i got a very good deal on a sps so bought it planing a re-map just never got round to it :(

i would go re-vo or you could go with the cheap 1 and then sell the sps for 80 bucks but then you will have **** mpg

trotters

loves turbo :)
Nov 8, 2007
Edinburgh
na was just saying coz seen him moaning about mpg lets face its not going to get beter go with re-vo can put it on and off so its best for all

Imperial_dan

na was just saying coz seen him moaning about mpg lets face its not going to get beter go with re-vo can put it on and off so its best for all

i dont remember moaning :doh: i was asking a question about what the mpg was like.
SShh!!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise