So who bought the Yellow GT28 on PH?

steven878

Jan 2, 2009
there was a boy on the 106 owners website thinking about a swap with it but not sure as to the outcome. the spec on the car has changed too much since last time it was up for sale makes me think its knackered now.

tommy2008cupra

wat happend to ur bmw mate? still got a thirst for the cupra i take it lol

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Too true, you just cant beat them, for the price to performance ratio there is not alot else out there that can compare and put a smile on your face. That and the look of another driver when you destroy them on your private road and you know all they are thinking is "What? thats a Seat"!

Priceless!

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
Too true, you just cant beat them, for the price to performance ratio there is not alot else out there that can compare and put a smile on your face. That and the look of another driver when you destroy them on your private road and you know all they are thinking is "What? thats a Seat"!

Priceless!

ye i know what you mean my m8 not long spunked 15k on an e46 m3 and got burnt by the cupra of death lol and another guys evo that was running 400hp was gutted when we were side by side but i had longer ratio gears and started goin when he changed at 60 mph in 2nd gear i still had 10mph to go he pulled me over on the next roundabout and said 'what the f**k you got in there m8' makes me feel like money well spent when people react like that :happy:

joop200789

Jul 5, 2009
Barnsly
a lad at college as just bought a yellow cupra through piston heads last week but i dont know if its the same car your talking about he's just joined on here

daves ibiza

that gtx is my mate jamie nice car and had alot of money spent on it

shantybeater

loving the whoosh
Sep 28, 2007
Bournemouth & Brighton
Yup they are great little cars which bang for buck are very cheap, obviously a golf gti mk4 is even better value but the cupras aren't very common which is a big thing for me. ^^ I wasn't talking about a Gtx mate you may want to check the thread title again ;), if I return I'll be looking for a gt28 or higher, may consider an ihi though as the power delivery was fantastic

B5BDJ

there was a boy on the 106 owners website thinking about a swap with it but not sure as to the outcome. the spec on the car has changed too much since last time it was up for sale makes me think its knackered now.

i know this guy, was going to PX plus cash with his Glanza. The guy arranged to do the exchange then never showed and didnt answer his phone after so deal fell through. N*b tbh! The guy ended up buying some JapCrap instead.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.