Soopacoop Lcr rota grid drifts , ksport 8pots ,stripped and caged

eta76

Flying dutchman
Jan 6, 2012
I hope the Seat Leon then doesnt show one of it's wide known features... A window which doesnt want to go up!

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
I've been going through some of you're thread and seen how much you've done. I'm impatient like you and want to do things to mine bt don'thave the money :( you must have been saving a while?

Car looks really nice, were you at longleat by any chance with the lion lol

Kinda savings and just spending wages , also I have a lot of stuff saved up in my garage lol just never get time to fit it

Thanks Tom you sexy man :) clearly needs a new exhaust but working on that lol

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Mine still needs a new home ;)

What's the plans for this week then mate? Must be something lol.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Yeah right lol you'll see something... ;)

Sounds good though, spacers on front or back?

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Nothing to big to update got these in the post , forge strut top caps , 1/8" Npt bung for my throttle body , also a phone mount for the track day I'm going to test it on the weekend if it's crap I'm going to order a go pro hd ,
fa2006f6.jpg

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Fitted my strut tops and the wmi bung , also fitted 5mm rear spacers , getting a boss welded onto the map pipe as it pissed all my wmi over my engine lol
7d003019.jpg

e360f5b2.jpg

Wmi red led to say bottle is low

0427b2a4.jpg

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Sweet that's enough time ;) lol.

I doubt I'll stay allday tbh. Once breakfast has all gone and car been on rollers won't take long to see every car etc..

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
The rear looks awesome mate. Will the rear go any lower whilst you stick with your current tyre stretch or is it on the limits? I suppose with you planning on running it on the track you're more interested in function over fashion... but... I bet it'd look sexual under the arches :D

Hope you get the WMI up and running soon.

Last edited:

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
The rears are wound down to the bottom I could take the adjuster cup out but tbh it's as low as I want it , the wmi is working just leaking ever so slightly but will sort that next week as I have found an ally welder to do my pipe

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Got my wmi boss welded into my map pipe no more wmi pissing over the engine lol , will drill and tap tommorow in the van :) , also think I've finally found some one to weld my cage in so not this weekend the following I will be stripping all the stuff out the car to get the preparation under way I have some modifying to do to the back and mark up all the points and cut the glove box lid well that's if I use it undecided yet , not sure if I should leave the roof lining in or take every thing out how hardcore should I go with it
781f2341.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.