Sound system settings not staying set?

Scriminjer

Oct 13, 2022
Does anyone know if the audio settings are meant to stay set?

If I go into the settings to switch between Beats, Immersive, (whatever the other one is) or custom settings it highlights the button of the one selected and it uses those settings. But when use the car next the settings aren't set as they were. I go back into the settings but the last selected setting is still selected.

I usually have it on immersive and when I go back in it's still got immersive highlighted but I have to press the immersive button again to actually get it to use those settings? It seems to default to some flat audio setting every time the car starts - is that meant to happen?

klez

Nov 18, 2018
I have the same issue.

Beats and immersive are set but sound is not immersive, I need to select Vocal (or another preset) and select Beats to have immersive sound each time

Reactions: Scriminjer

Scriminjer

Oct 13, 2022
I have the same issue.

Beats and immersive are set but sound is not immersive, I need to select Vocal (or another preset) and select Beats to have immersive sound each time
Immersive is the only one I notice any real difference and it’s annoying it doesn’t seem to stay set despite it saying it’s selected!

Reactions: klez
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.