Spare weekend, what can i do?!

Jun 21, 2008
Wolverhampton
its the first weekend ive had off since owning my ibiza, what are some cheap mods i can do to the ibiza? so far im thinking paint the brake calipers and maybe fit a boost gauge. Any ideas?!:whistle:

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
http://www.hids4u.co.uk/product.php?productid=86&cat=62&page=1

Did it for u ... :)

IphonePictures012.jpg

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
When I bought new cars from main dealers, the first job after getting home was the sermony of removing the sticky free advertising that they had fitted to the back window before the sun baked the adhesive solid! Oh and these naff dealer lumpy logos that were used for a while. Both my current cars are imports so I've got plain plates, but some people that imported cars did go to the extreme of getting plates made up by their local place that they could have bought their cars from, as a sort of way of making them look "right"!!

Jun 21, 2008
Wolverhampton
lol got private plates anyway and ordered a 3/4 sized one.

Ive got an engine cover but no battery cover :cry:

Think im going to keep the rear badges on, the "20vt" one on the side might come off

the link to the bulbs, are they sidelights or headlight replacement?

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
lol got private plates anyway and ordered a 3/4 sized one.

Ive got an engine cover but no battery cover :cry:

Think im going to keep the rear badges on, the "20vt" one on the side might come off

the link to the bulbs, are they sidelights or headlight replacement?

Sidelights bud, 12 quid cant go wrong lol

Aimez

When I bought new cars from main dealers, the first job after getting home was the sermony of removing the sticky free advertising that they had fitted to the back window before the sun baked the adhesive solid! Oh and these naff dealer lumpy logos that were used for a while. Both my current cars are imports so I've got plain plates, but some people that imported cars did go to the extreme of getting plates made up by their local place that they could have bought their cars from, as a sort of way of making them look "right"!!

Yeh same take the rear stickers out takes ages then the dealer tax disc holder then have a leaf through the handbook so I don't post on a forum noob questions!

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
The worst thing is those MOT stickers they stick on the windscreen. What's the point in those? They're not even easy to remove..

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.