• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Davidfx

Guest
Big thnaks to Spur gargage, great service.

I booked in my Altea for a service and let them know that I had a problem with my Radio comming on and the cruise control was intermittant.

I got a phone call a couple of days before it went in to check what colour my Radio was so they could pre-order a new radio and cruise control arm ready to fit when it went in for the service.

Droped it off in the morning, picked it up in the afternoon, all cleaned inside and out, Service completed and new Radio and Cruise control arm fitted all in one morning and no waiting for parts.

At last Ive found a decent gagage near to West London.

:clap: