• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

IbizaFr150

Active Member
Nov 28, 2014
32
0
Hi everyone,
I have 2013 1.4 Fr Sc , it has 30mm eibach springs, 17" alloys and 215-40-17 dunlop sportmaxx tyres. It doesn't feel stable as a train at speeds over 100mph (I can feel the wind effect, but it has no big problem with handling or stability) , what are your advices about improving highspeed stabilty?
 
I've never been happy with the high speed ride on mine.
It's too 'busy', too 'fidgity' - I know they aint exactly technical terms but thats the best way I can describe it.

In the Ibiza I can drive along a road and be picking up bumps that every other car I've owned has smoothed out. And that includes a Corsa B GSi with -30mm springs and Koni sport dampers.

I'm far from an expert but I think it's the dampers, or the spring/damper combination.