• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

mevans

Guest
Hi Folks

I have a Y Reg 2001 Ibiza 1.4s
My problem is that although I can turn on the stereo and it starts and plays properly - it will after a non prescriptive time turn itself off again. This happens if I use the radio, tape or CD.

I have tried the tape thing where you place a tape in then turn off the ignition and leave the tape in and start up again but without success.

Can anyone give me some further assistance?

Thanks
Mark
 
Thanks Heavertron
I,ve viewed the link - masses of help

Now I need help on removing the head unit
can anyone give advice on that?
cheers mevans