Stubby D/S ordered

Ricardo_Smooth

Powered by Apples!
Jun 26, 2007
sheffield
nope thats the passengers side one!!!!!! if you look at the picture it even says so and shows you rechts = (Right side). Chin up pal!

weekesj

Hates the Cupra rattles
Feb 17, 2008
Herts
Ah god. Please someone else tell me that i've got the correct one.

I dont know why im getting so confused. Its simple, i need a stubby right hand side mirror! :think:

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
no i think your right mate

if someone said to me right hand side mirror id think it my drivers side

weekesj

Hates the Cupra rattles
Feb 17, 2008
Herts
no i think your right mate

if someone said to me right hand side mirror id think it my drivers side

Ok cool. I keep reading it over and now im sure i've got the right one!

Right hand-side = Drivers side imo LOL

I'll post up some pics when it arrives. Cost 50 quid, so a whole leap better than the £160 (not painted, supply only) price that SEAT gave me!

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Mirror outside mirror Seat Ibiza Cordoba 99 - right el. Suitably for Seat Ibiza Cordoba 6K Bj. 08/99 02/02 black, with electrical adjustment, mirror glass convex, heatable, also for models with temperature sensor Description of article Spare part to the super price Original packed NEW COMMODITY TÜV examined with E-test characters in the traffic certified

looks hopeful as it's right listed and sensor is in passenger side

+mojo just in case :)

jamieread

Oct 14, 2007
Hope you got the right one pal. Let us know when you receive it. I want to get one before i get my car painted.

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
the one you have bought is for a left hand drive car passenger side so in our country gb it would be drivers side,

you have bought the right one m8 its just alot are gettin confused as it says passenger side for foreign cars lol

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
best way to sort car stuff is to think of LH & RH as viewed from sitting in the drivers seat

that way it won't matter where the steering is and you will always be facing forwards :)

Mat

might order one myself.... i have a stubby, but manual, and the mirror doesn't stay in place..... (cut the cables from the back :cartman:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members