Summer 2020 meet?

Mike the_cupra

May 29, 2020
Have just been scrolling through to see if there are any meets planned for Summer 2020 - nothing I can see.
Is there anything in the pipeline nationally?
Failing that, are there any South West events being looked into?
Would be nice to have a reason to clean the car, other than removing bird s***

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Currently we're waiting to hear from the hosts of our planned meets to know when it's good for them to bring meets back. I know meets elsewhere are happening already but as we only go to hosted venues it takes a little longer I think lol

We will plaster meets up on the Forum, Facebook and Instagram when they come live, hoping for a Caffeine & Machine, Letchworth and maybe Stoke on Trent if they want us there before Christmas lol

I did the Bird poo removal last night lol annoying isn't it haha

Charliessmith

Jun 16, 2017
If there are any meets I would love to come and meet a few of the guys from here, finally put a face to a name lol

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
If there are any meets I would love to come and meet a few of the guys from here, finally put a face to a name lol

What bit of the country are you from in case we do get a meet going... It may not be summer as places are still trying to get normal practice up and running first... As soon as we have anything it will be up on here, its best to follow the local area sub forum so you know when something new gets added.

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
What bit of the country are you from in case we do get a meet going... It may not be summer as places are still trying to get normal practice up and running first... As soon as we have anything it will be up on here, its best to follow the local area sub forum so you know when something new gets added.
@Jimbobcook @Syphon It would be very helpful if users were made to enter their location (Town, County, Area) in their profile, particularly in the For Sale threads
EDIT I just looked at my profile which used to state North Yorkshire which has now disappeared

Last edited:

Charliessmith

Jun 16, 2017
I'm from Lydd, Kent. All the way south east lol which i don't believe there are many meets down this way but im prepared to travel for a meet with the guys from here, would love to meet a few people from here.

Charliessmith

Jun 16, 2017
It would be very helpful if users were made to enter their location (Town, County, Area) in their profile, particularly in the For Sale threads
That would be very helpful. You should message admin about it. I always forget to put stuff like where I am lol

Charliessmith

Jun 16, 2017
Didn't know there was a local area sub forum, where would that be?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise