T32er's oem+ LCR - cooooool runnings

Aug 5, 2010
Pig Hill
Yah, I miss my old dark grey golf. Looked amazing when shiny. Then again I love my Leon more. Hopefully even more on Monday. THEN might think about remap during the week. Yellow for the win-It won't be the fastest colour any more though- it'll be a bit heavier with proper lacquer on it. :D

Pyro

you could do with loosing the wait tbh alan :p lol you gunna come see me tomoz? i might not be at work so gimme a text yea ;)

Aug 5, 2010
Pig Hill
you could do with loosing the wait tbh alan :p lol you gunna come see me tomoz? i might not be at work so gimme a text yea ;)

Ha, yeah, I know- it's about time for me to buy some tickets for the gun show.

Yeah- I'll come say hello. If not tomorrow then Tuesday :)

t32er

if you two got sod all todo can always come to me, im off monday and tues too, can give me a hand with the tip, i cant stand for to long with me ankle so the helf would be good, and of course to see you sam and to meet you alan, and to see the custard machine

t32er

so... found that i had a leak last night within the scuttle, made it look like i had 3 washer jets lol, found the leak...
htc3004.jpg

i cut it out and replaced it with silicone pipe
also tidy up the bay a little as i had my n249 bypass and boost gauge pipes all over the shop
whilst i was at it i put the dv the rite way around too just to see if it did make any diffrence
htc3001.jpg

muche better
and another look at the grill
htc3002-1.jpg

then i chuched a couple of spare LED in the car
htc3003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyro

I didn't see your post bout being idled mate it I would if cone and helped :( lol you say you wanna see Alan custard machine but your forgetting his respray was completed today ;) lol like the lights mushty :)

t32er

he picks it up today didnt he??
for some reason i had this morning in my mind
iv still got the tip to do though

Pyro

a he's getting it tomoz now was finished today he's gunna pop over mine tomoz to show me :)

Pyro

phaaa cant afford the fuel :cry:

why have i not seen any coments from you in RR thread???????????

t32er

yet another coil pack gone today, for those that dont know i have been through 6 coil packs in 3.5 month, i bought a brand new set and fitted sunday before last, 1 of them popped on the monday and another today so 8 so far, thankfully they came with a 12 month warntie so they replacing them and thankfully i had spares. they said they think a box may have been dropped in the where house...NMP im afraid sort it out.
whilst being fed up and not working out why the keep poping Sam (pyro) reminded me what i had done only a few weeks before the first one popped - changed the plugs from NGK to Bosch super 4's...
popped to the shop and got a set of NGK £30 (mates discount too)
htcagain001.jpg

just hope this bloody works!!!!

t32er

bargain city once again, waiting for them to get here but i managed to get a pair of elec teardrop mirrors on the bay on thursday, listed as toledo mirrors, toledo in the pic was a slightly modded phs 2 toledo (leon shape) for the good price of £60 the pair, posted.... happy days, i will be doing them in gloss black (your thoughts on this)
also waiting for another 007 to arive and some 100W "off road use only" H1 bulbs for my full beam, just so i can get all the bar-turds that flash me when they think my HID's are my full beams mwahhhhh
iv also now got a dvd head unit in there as it was CHEAP and my normal one decided to start turning its self up lol
the NGK plugs seem to be spot on but i feel like im lacking some thing since removing the spacer from my DV so that will all go back in when i get the new one.
fingers crossed the tip will be done this weekend and i may bust the carbon out again OR the gloss black paint and do the grills, mesh will be going gloss but was thinking carbon the upper ones - your thoughts again...

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
you are a true bargain hunter!!! Great find there mate.

Carbon it all.... then tell us all how easy or hard it is haha

t32er

not as much as a bargain now, still good price though - i just had an email to say he made a mistake, there not elec... he asked if i still wanted them - so i said if i had known i would have still made an offer but would have been less, i said i will leave it at 60 but i wanted the stalks and the side pods so it looks oem, i also said i wanted the drivers side R/H air vent (so i could make a gauge pod)
im in hope that i can swap the elecs over from my old mirrors but im not so bothered if not as long as he sends the side pods
i wont be carboning the mirrors though, i like the look but think the gloss black looks better (thats your fault Tyrer)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise