Taking delivery on Monday

Jun 23, 2023
Hi all, glad to find this community.

I’m taking delivery of my Cupra Leon VZ2 eHybrid (graphene grey) on Monday. Very much looking forward to it.

I wonder if there’s anything I should know as a new owner, things to setup, must buy accessories etc.?
Would appreciate your insights.

Callum

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Welcome to SCN, hope your CUPRA Leon has none of the infotainment woes a lot of hybrid owners have had. It is a great car barring that, my 300 has had over a year now with no bugs at all, so here's hoping you are lucky too, enjoy.

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron

I’m taking delivery of my Cupra Leon VZ2 eHybrid (graphene grey) on Monday. Very much looking forward to it.

I wonder if there’s anything I should know as a new owner, things to setup, must buy accessories etc.?

Callum
Welcome to the community. Make sure you get the C lead, your mats are on the car and your Cupra account is set up. Apart from that have a happy new car day., don’t forget the pictures.

TobyDouse

Jun 20, 2023

Callum

How long was the lead time for yours? when did you order?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.