Tax Disc Holder

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
I looked at those too.., But then thought .. hey what the hell.. i wont be able too see that anyway,Darn tax disk!, So i just went a halfrauds and baught a carbon fiber one.. nothing special but looks nice enugh!

J-me

I have the one you have linked to Rob, I think it looks great. Way better that the dealer's effort!

Jamie

S21RUB

any ideas for a volcano red leon? Anyone found one that matches the exact colour of the car? I'm guessing that colour is pretty rare on here though.

lfc4life786

Oct 2, 2009
I bought a richbrook one off of ebay in black metal to match the colour of my car. Its got Cupra R on the back and its a lovely tax disc holder and really really solid. It comes with a small alan key which you need to unscrew the back in order to place your tax disc inside. Really nice and richbrook are a quality brand. Set me back 14 quid however including P&P, nice little touch!

gav_FR

Loud pipes save lives!
I bought a richbrook one off of ebay in black metal to match the colour of my car. Its got Cupra R on the back and its a lovely tax disc holder and really really solid. It comes with a small alan key which you need to unscrew the back in order to place your tax disc inside. Really nice and richbrook are a quality brand. Set me back 14 quid however including P&P, nice little touch!

I have one of these but with SEAT Sport on the back. Very nice and really solid as said :thumbup:

AdeR

My mates got one that says around the edge of it, yes I've paid my tax now go fix some potholes.