TCR and YRC - G50 Team Champions!

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
Epic news. I am a TCR fan and really am into both the Clio Cup and the G50 team and have found it hard at times with Team Pyro the main threat in the Clios and Century Motorsport and Nathan Freke in the G50's so to get a championship this season shows great work effort and work rate from Lee Brookes and his team.

Epic news. I am a TCR fan and really am into both the Clio Cup and the G50 team and have found it hard at times with Team Pyro the main threat in the Clios and Century Motorsport and Nathan Freke in the G50's so to get a championship this season shows great work effort and work rate from Lee Brookes and his team.

They've done a brilliant job with very little experience at all in GT's so we're all very pleased with their efforts to find the time they have in the cars...onwards and upwards!:D

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
They've done a brilliant job with very little experience at all in GT's so we're all very pleased with their efforts to find the time they have in the cars...onwards and upwards!:D

One question though. How was TCR able to win the Teams Championship since I get the distinct impression that Nathan Freke and Century Motorsport have been the most consistent team at or nearest to the front in most races this season?

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
One question though. How was TCR able to win the Teams Championship since I get the distinct impression that Nathan Freke and Century Motorsport have been the most consistent team at or nearest to the front in most races this season?

There's more than 1 driver in a team.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.