Hi all,
I've noticed these white inserts above both sun visors in my Terramar.
They are present on both the driver and passenger sides and look very much like small light lenses.
However, they never illuminate. I've tried with the interior lights on, doors open, vanity mirror open, and various lighting settings, but I've never seen any light coming from them.
My car already has the front overhead LED reading lights and the touch/proximity controlled interior lighting in the roof console, so I'm not sure whether these inserts are supposed to have a function at all.
Are they:
Thanks!
I've noticed these white inserts above both sun visors in my Terramar.
They are present on both the driver and passenger sides and look very much like small light lenses.
However, they never illuminate. I've tried with the interior lights on, doors open, vanity mirror open, and various lighting settings, but I've never seen any light coming from them.
My car already has the front overhead LED reading lights and the touch/proximity controlled interior lighting in the roof console, so I'm not sure whether these inserts are supposed to have a function at all.
Are they:
- blanking covers,
- mounting point covers,
- sensor covers,
- or perhaps lights fitted only on certain trims/options?
Thanks!