Thanks to SEAT Cupra. net and what a great Dealer.

Raffles

Jul 17, 2007
Staffordshire
Well, I finally took the plunge and heeding all the advice from you guys, contacted the Main Man Irfan at M1 Autos. All I can say is that he was extremely helpful and he managed to sort me a brilliant deal. I am now eagerly awaiting the end of March to collect my Inferi Black Leon Cupra.

Its due to the transparent enthusiasm of all you members of SEAT Cupra.net for the mark 2 Leon that I have chosen the Cupra over other 'hot hatches'. Whatever I wanted to know I knew I could find out on this site.

Hopefully once I collect it I might see some of you guys around if any of you live near Stafford.

Regards
Alan

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Excellent choice fella, We have got a meet planned this Saturday at the Darlaston Inn , Stone around 5pm. Not sure if any Mk 2 Cupra will be there, but all of us have a passion for the brand. Might see you there ?

Raffles

Jul 17, 2007
Staffordshire
Cheers EMPi 5, unfortunately wife at work and looking after kids on Saturday. Also my current vehicle (a P reg Astra ) is on its last legs and I'd be an embarressment rolling with you guys in it. But once I get my new beast I'd like to meet up with you all.

Do have regular meets or are they just ad hoc / short notice.

Alan.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Alan,

We used to have regular meets last Sunday of every month, if there is enough interest, im sure it will continue, Rookwise is organising it, so just keep an eye out in the Meets thread.

Doesnt matter what car you got Matey, :p ( as long as you buy a Seat eventually )

uzzy

Run In!
Aug 8, 2006
Stone, Staffordshire
You might see a jealous Lunar FR TFSI owner flying past you on the A34. I'm sure you are going to be very carefully running her in so I might have a chance for a few weeks at least!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members