Thanks

G888

Senna RIP
Aug 23, 2005
Suffolk
Hi

Not posted on here for a while, just wanna say thank you all very much for the helpful advise when i was looking for a car, ive now bought a car, however its not a leon cupra, just thought for the money it was a bit too much, so i now own an Octavia vRS :) great car and just as much fun to drive as the leon.

anyway, thanks, i wouldnt have been awaken to the ways of the VAG 1.8t and how much fun 180bhp can be :)

Cheers

Gav

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
G888 said:
anyway, thanks, i wouldnt have been awaken to the ways of the VAG 1.8t and how much fun 180bhp can be :)
It'll be even more once you get a remap on there. ;)

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
:lol: You know you want to... Couple of nice places around the Suffolk area for remaps depending who you want to go with.

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
You've got Revo via Pragmatik ICT (aka MikeP on here) in Wetheringsett and Forge Ipro via David Goddard Motor Engineers in Thetford. Or if you fancy a trip down the A12 there's Big Boys Toys in Lakeside who also do Revo. Or alternatively there's Jabba in Peterborough as well, so quite a lot of choice depending where abouts in Suffolk you are.

If you do a search you'll find more views and opinions on the different remaps than you know what to do with. :)

G888

Senna RIP
Aug 23, 2005
Suffolk
cool, im down lakeside alot, so will have a look next time, cheers for that

how are these engines reliability wise with a remap, its my first turbo car and im trying to understand how these remaps work, and what effect it will have on the car, ie extra strain on the turbo etc, i need reliabilty as a priorty

Ive always wondered how seat get 210/225 out of the 1.8t in the LCR, and have no probs, what are the differences between my 180 and the 210/225 of the LCR? obviously what ever they have done they offer a warranty, so must be reliable enough??

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.