The Best But Affordable Tyres?

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Never got on with my Falkens. Much prefer the Toyo T1R and they are great value. Try camskill but also locals. I managed to get a great deal from my local place

Dabullll

Never got on with my Falkens. Much prefer the Toyo T1R and they are great value. Try camskill but also locals. I managed to get a great deal from my local place

May have to try the Toyo T1R's heard good things about them to.

Gavlaa

still stuck for ideas since so many people have helped me here haha, ill have a look at all suggestions then decide. cheers people :D

TommyGun

Been looking at what tyres to get for about a week now but decided to get a pair of Hankook V12 Evos for the front. Look to be fairly recommended on here. Ordered from Camskills tonight so hope to get them fitted at weekend. Woo-hoo!!!

TommyGun

Precisely what I was ever Lee. Looking forward to see how car feels and handles after driving about with budgets on the front for past 8 months.

three_cross

Oct 14, 2011
Been looking at what tyres to get for about a week now but decided to get a pair of Hankook V12 Evos for the front. Look to be fairly recommended on here. Ordered from Camskills tonight so hope to get them fitted at weekend. Woo-hoo!!!

I have just bought some Hankook V12's about 2 days ago also, should have turned up and fitted today but the postcode on the order was wrong :(

Seem to have good reviews on here http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Hankook/Ventus-V12-evo-k110.htm

Last edited:

ovalpegs

I mentioned it earlier in the thread after LEE69 had brought them up but the Hankooks are very good. I have them on the front of my LCR and once the toyos on the rear wear out they will be getting replaced with the Hankooks, no complaints with the grip wet or dry, and the price is reasonable as well.

PAULTDI67

Oct 21, 2009
sheffield s.yorkshire
Hi peeps i need 2 tyres as it's close 2 mot failure due 2 sidewalls cracking but what 2 go 4!!
read a review online a car mag tested sum &NOKIAN came top beatin big names(tested on golf gtd)but searchin noone sells em near me these black circles (other tyre retailers r availible)just say budjet but :wtf: r budjet don't specify brand.my mot guy recomends MAXXIS anyone any advice? some good&some bad online reviews:confused:

three_cross

Oct 14, 2011
I have the Hankooks and they are superb! However I have heard they will only do 6000 miles. Can anyone confirm this?

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
Always interests me on how people compare tyres :)

Falken 452's and Hankook V12 Evos are decent for the price.

Wouldn't go as far as saying there great in wet but there ok. I just fitted the Hankooks at the beginning of the winter so maybe I'll have more confidence in them when spring arrives.