The start of a long project: my first car

Roryfarrell

Well , this may not be highly exciting, but to me it is. I purchased my first car in december after months of saving and paying student loans. its a 2004 6l Ibiza with 49,567 miles. Things may be basic and the wheels may be adorned with plastic coasters but hey .. im in college! I dont plan to keep things stock, i have quite a few plans for this baby.

So far ive added brighter headlamp bulbs, which compared to the cars i had been driving for the past two years, was a doddle. Oh and i have added a new radio which by far has been the most annoying thing ever. Unlike any ibiza in the entire universe, my alana radio had decided to wedge itself in , taking more force to remove then it would to remove my own face.

This may be a bit on the boring side , but i thought i would like to introduce ..myself and my new project. The last car i worked on was a 2006 imported Mustang GT convertible.

My ideas for the ibiza , is a simple euro tuned look. keeping things simple, dished wheels , new bumpers ... and tinted lenses.
for pics .. they are on my Razzi account , details are on my profile

Umadbro?
How can you go from Mustang to 1.2 Beeza? When the Beeza is your first car?
Aside from the confusion, welcome to forums! :p

Looks like a nice 5dr example - welcome to the club! :)

Did you manage to swap the radio in the end?

Looking forward to seeing some more pics! :)

Roryfarrell

hahahah i should have clarified , the Ibiza is my first car , that ive owned. The mustang is my dads which i was a named driver, But due to insurance costs and getting to and from college. Getting my own car made sense !
I drove a 1.6 c'eed quite a bit last year ( moms car) so i can manage reasonably well. The only issue i have is on the motorway from dublin ....im lacking a couple of hundred hoursepower hahahah!

yeah i got the radio out , eventually only issue is a memory connection , so ive to retune stations every time i shut off power .. not a huge deal right now as i use bluetooth with my iphone pretty much all the time.

Hopefully i will get some pics of the beeza and the stang sometime soon :)

also on a sidenote , after writing the post , i went down to the shops where some eejit rammed a trolly into the rear light lens.
oh joy !

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members