Things I have discovered about the car.

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
Haven't read the whole thread (anyone fancy collating them a sticky... :) ) but you can change the Quick Menu (the /// display) by long pressing the required display (which / of the /// you want to change) and selecting the mode you want to display. You may have to deselect one mode to reselect another and I think SatNav only displays of the left / of the ///.

I think similarly you can change the small icons (apps?) displayed and their order with a long press of the screen

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Mine doesn't do this? Do you have to have a certain profile active?.......or do you mean the external rear light bar? I always class the interior LED below the windscreen above the dashboard as the wraparound lighting?
Internal light bar across the dash. Did it in my VZ Edition (no specific mode) but not in my V2.

Bear

Jun 15, 2021
Fwiw, I checked today and my internal light bar under the windscreen flashes with the hazard warning lights. I have a VZ2, delivered mid March this year.

whitey5000

Jan 19, 2015
Nope. My internal LED under the windscreen above the dashboard does nothing with the hazard lights on.
There’s a menu that you turn it on. On the background lighting menu. There a button under the sun button click that then show functions and you can select it there

John Wick

May 12, 2022
There’s a menu that you turn it on. On the background lighting menu. There a button under the sun button click that then show functions and you can select it there
Any chance you can take a photo of the screen? Thanks

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.