Thinking about getting a VZ2 245bhp 2.0 Petrol…

Aug 29, 2022
Hi!

Ive been looking at ordering a VZ2 245BHP 2.0 Petrol variant, but seem to keep seeing Formentor reviews that mention a lot of problems with the infotainment etc, is this still an issue with new models? And are the issues related to a certain variant?

Was really excited when I test drove it but really nervous now after what I’ve read!

can anyone share their recent experiences? On the variant I’m looking at or a new Formentor in general!

Much appreciated!

Reactions: jcbmally

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Hi!

Ive been looking at ordering a VZ2 245BHP 2.0 Petrol variant, but seem to keep seeing Formentor reviews that mention a lot of problems with the infotainment etc, is this still an issue with new models? And are the issues related to a certain variant?

Was really excited when I test drove it but really nervous now after what I’ve read!

can anyone share their recent experiences? On the variant I’m looking at or a new Formentor in general!

Much appreciated!
Plenty of individuals that have had no issues and some who have. Go for it, you won’t regret it.

Korefan

Jun 10, 2022
Latvia
Hi!

Much appreciated!
Got mine this spring. Catched 2-3 glitches with the infotaiment on first 3k km.
Now works good ;-)

Spivvy

Nov 21, 2021
UK
HI globally in 2021 Formentor SUV (56,400). were sold
8000 in Q1 2022
i have only heard from a handfull of people who have had problems so don't be put off

Reactions: Hizzards

Bear

Jun 15, 2021
Hi!

Much appreciated!
People will, generally speaking, use this forum to let off steam about their issues and try to find fixes - rarely will someone post 'my formentor is absolutely brilliant'.

FWIW, my Formentor (VZ2 310) is absolutely brilliant.

Reactions: Spivvy
Aug 29, 2022
Thanks all, really reassuring, I was thinking the same, people don’t tend to bother (unless really into the forum/car) to come give feedback on how good the car can be, I think I have just seen only the negatives which there no doubt has been.

I think I will take the plunge, appreciate all the words of wisdom :)

Andy.M

Mar 20, 2022
Whilst I don't necessarily like the way the infotainment system works for some things, it is working as it is intended after 5 weeks of ownership.
So go for it!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.