Thread not accepted?

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Put a thread up to gauge interest in my leon cupra as i'm thinking of selling it, but i've yet to recieve a PM to say its been accepted or rejected? Done it this afternoon, surely a moderator has been on here by now :confused:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Yeah, I only approve adverts really quickly for the paying members

Everyone else has to wait in line for the rest of the volunteers to review

andycupra

status subject to change
Its has been approx 12 hours since you started this thread and your last post - so i think its horrendous that nothings happened by now, terrible terrible service from these 'volunteers' who get paid nothing.
I mean come on its not like they have other things to do within these 12 hours - things such as end of bank holiday, a period of nightime which is often used for the purposed of sleeping by wimps.. and a tuesday morning after a bank holiday often found to be a very busy period at work, yes so ok they also have to get up, have some breakfast, get to work somehow.. do 4 hours of work and not even had their lunch yet..
But come on? pull your fingers out guys, there must have been at least a few minutes spare at some point when you could approve this.
Lazy :censored: dont you hate them its people like this letting the country down.

PS it doesnt appear that you are sure you are even selling the car, so you dont seem in a hurry...

Last edited:

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Good things come to those who wait,may take a few days as the mods also have daytime jobs to deal with.

I understand this, but surely one of them has come on at some point today?

@ Andycupra - :lol:

I'm not calling anyone lazy. I know they have jobs, i just want to get my car advertised asap. The sooner its out there, the sooner i could have an interested party. Sorry for being an impatient :censored:

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Oh what a surprise, its been deleted

Apparently it had no contact details, which i'm positive i put my email and pm as options. Can someone at least send it back to me so i can add them, again?

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
was ticked along with the other 7 deleted earlier with no contact details

all sorted

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I understand this, but surely one of them has come on at some point today?

I'm not calling anyone lazy. I know they have jobs, i just want to get my car advertised asap. The sooner its out there, the sooner i could have an interested party. Sorry for being an impatient :censored:

I made my point subtly earlier, but perhaps I need to be clearer

Your attitude stinks for complaining about a free service provided not only by 'us' as the hosts, but also our moderating team to have to sift through all the shite & approve your advert.

People have jobs, they are not your servants, nor could we give a damn that you need to sell your car.

Go use Autotrader, they charge you money.

Ibiza 09

if you wanted it approved sooner you should pay to be a "paying member" impatient person!

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
I made my point subtly earlier, but perhaps I need to be clearer

Your attitude stinks for complaining about a free service provided not only by 'us' as the hosts, but also our moderating team to have to sift through all the shite & approve your advert.

People have jobs, they are not your servants, nor could we give a damn that you need to sell your car.

Go use Autotrader, they charge you money.

Ok, this has turned a bit sour. I'm sorry for being impatient, i realise people have jobs, and don't see the moderators as servants. I run a local car club and forum, so i know what its like. I should really know better, so once again, i'm sorry. Now can we all be friends again? :)

Last edited: