Throttle Pedal or Throttle Body? 👀

chroniclesofcf

Mar 3, 2022
Paisley, Renfrewshire.
Throwing an EPC light. OBD scan brings up the following faults…

Replace throttle body or pedal like it says?

Edit: For those having the same problem. It was my throttle body. Replaced today, cleared the codes and it was running as sweet as a nut again.

IMG_0802.png

Last edited:

Elmano

Jun 19, 2023
Hi,,
did you need to realign the new throttle body with VAGCOM and VCDS ? Or when the throttle body is NEW its just install and thats it?

my throttle body from my Seat Ibiza Boca Negra (180cv) its gone to!
It stated a few days doing a strange brrrrr noise, and today it stoped working at all!
No RPM engine more than 1.500.
EPC on and Engine light to.
I m shore its the throttle body, because of the NOISE it was making since 2 weeks, until stop today!

Reactions: chroniclesofcf

chroniclesofcf

Mar 3, 2022
Paisley, Renfrewshire.
Hi,,
did you need to realign the new throttle body with VAGCOM and VCDS ? Or when the throttle body is NEW its just install and thats it?

my throttle body from my Seat Ibiza Boca Negra (180cv) its gone to!
It stated a few days doing a strange brrrrr noise, and today it stoped working at all!
No RPM engine more than 1.500.
EPC on and Engine light to.
I m shore its the throttle body, because of the NOISE it was making since 2 weeks, until stop today!
Yes, I used my Carista OBD scanner to recalibrate the throttle body.

Elmano

Jun 19, 2023
Ok.
I have a Galletto obd2 cable, dont know it can work with VCDS or can even do it any way?!
I have buyed a VAG COM in Aliexpress, but it just need mote 2 weeks to receive it.
I have scanned today with TORQUE using Bluetooth OBD2, and it confirm the Throttle body its faulty. By the sound it makes, i think the internal mecanism it complety damaged.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.