Time for remap what do you think about these guys??

leemull355

hiya mate, ive got the cupra R225, and i tried out the revo stage 1 5hr trail for free.. wow! its a must to get... 45+bhp n 50+torque. it didnt care what gear it was in lol. avoid mobile do at ur door step re-maps... go to a proper revo dealer!

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
i have just red this thread,and i cant stop laughing,i love that coment about the bat phone and the light in the sky and along comes dk............... lol
thats the best line i have heard in a while! "dk THe bat phone is ringing" must be a AMd remap thread" lol....

come dk even you would have had to laugh at that one...??

If I'm Batman then DAV3 must be Robin :lol: I did havw a little chukle :D
ps dk does no his stuff........
:redface:

god i love this website!

Me tooo :rolleyes:

JimCupra

Aug 21, 2008
Bucks
Anyone running Superchips?? Want a remap next year, and they are very local!! Only on a standard LC, so interested what people think between that and the likes of CC or AMD.

Mar 3, 2008
sunny Devon
thanks for making your self clear jamie!!!
have taken in your view and points

my point about whales was if you had a remap done there and it was 170 mile round trip and you had a running problem due to component failure you wouldnt take the car back there would you? hence the garage doing diagnostic checks and back up service after the remap!!!! my point being the distance for some people!!

anyway we have both made all made are points clear up to the chap to decide where he goes now!!

cheers............................

sicupra

ebay chips if you like "cheap", but if it goes wrong, does the ebay seller or tuner have a garage you can pull your car into for diagnostic trouble shooting if the chip causes problems?

no they cant, hence cheap, and you get what you pay for

I have been on here for a some time now, and seen it happen all too many times people, mostly newbies stating their car is running awful or rough, due to some unknown tuner or ebay chip seller.....and it always ends in the same thing, being told to go to a proper and well know tuner with a good reputation who has that level of aftercare

up to you, but if it was my pride and joy I sure would be taking it to an experienced tuner who can offer support in case of any issues i.e. AMD or Custom Code

any tuner worth there salt would provide aftercare.
alot of people use ebay meerly to advertise.
what year is the car?
as anything in the vag range post 2000 can be flashed via the obd port, unless the ecu has been locked out by certain companies greedyness or any trial software.
buying the stuff from ebay and doing it yourself isnt adviseable, but that doesent mean that the companies that use the likes of ebay to advertise dont know their stuff.

sicupra

hiya mate, ive got the cupra R225, and i tried out the revo stage 1 5hr trail for free.. wow! its a must to get... 45+bhp n 50+torque. it didnt care what gear it was in lol. avoid mobile do at ur door step re-maps... go to a proper revo dealer!

had a revo. far to agressive!! ran out of steam at 4500rpm
mine pulls like a train now, ALL the way in to the red!!!
the guys that did mine were mobile, did pre and post diagnostic and offered power output graphs for free if i went back to them the next weekend. it cost me £230. value for money isnt even the word as far as im concerned!!
if you want to go with a more reputable company id try amd or custom code.

jamiebennett81

any tuner worth there salt would provide aftercare.

thats the funniest thing I have read on this forum for a long time

dont mention P-Torque to me, or even funnier, dont mention JBS to caveo:lol::lol::lol:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.