Titanium Pack

Compo1

Jul 19, 2010
Hi Lads

Tried searching but gave up.

Besides the wheels what else does the titanium pack include ?

cheers

ajg74

Dec 9, 2016
Manchester
It also includes the Tech pack, as in you couldn't order it separately, selecting the Titanium pack also selected Tech pack as well.

BTW I have a Titanium pack FR.

Reactions: Compo1

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
I think when I ordered mine in Jan 2015 I had to order the Tech Pack separately, but I admit I am not 100% sure (as it was damaged and didn't arrive).

Reactions: Compo1

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
To save anyone else guessing, the differences between FR Technology and FR Titanium Technology (the Technology Pack was standardised before the FR Titanium was released) were:

18" Machined Alloy Wheels
Body Side Skirts
Extended Rear Spoiler

Some came with titanium coloured door mirrors, and some came with a black roof, but as these were never actually listed as standard specification.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob66

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Thanks Scrogg

Mine was an earlier one. The one I ordered was an FR with the Titanium Pack as an option rather than being the FR Titanium. Then in the pack were the very nice Diamond Cut 18" alloys and the Titanium mirrors only (something like £700 extra) didn't include a larger spoiler or skirts at that time.

So it depends on the age of the car that the OP is looking at.

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
Mine was an earlier one. The one I ordered was an FR with the Titanium Pack as an option rather than being the FR Titanium. Then in the pack were the very nice Diamond Cut 18" alloys and the Titanium mirrors only (something like £700 extra) didn't include a larger spoiler or skirts at that time.
Sorry, I should have explained that better. The FR Titanium is (was) a stand-alone model only available in the SC body, with the options I listed. The Titanium Pack as a factory option on FR/FR Technology 5dr was just the alloy wheels and door mirrors.

Reactions: Rob66

Compo1

Jul 19, 2010
Cheers

Lads picking it up Saturday i wanted to know what ive seen is the Titanium pack its a preface lift 14 plate. Also has the Lux pack as well i think as it has heated seats, roof and the anti crash sensor on the front and head lamp washer i think they are.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Thanks Scrogg

So it depends on the age of the car that the OP is looking at.

Those wheels look good but are so so so easy to mark. When I had my FR i managed to curb the same wheel twice in one day and I’m sure I just in so touched the kerb.

Lovely looking wheels but need some looking after.