Toledo 2006 Major problem with startup

dejavu

I am having a serious problem with my Toledo and the dealer does not know what it is. Took it back for the 2nd time (it's been there a week already) and no answer.
The problem is that after I have driven it for a while, does not matter if it is 5 minutes or one hour once I turn it off it will not start again. I have to wait until it cools for it to start up. It looks as it for some reason the inmobilizer gets hot and activates itsef, after it cools down it starts fine. Any ideas of what could be causing this problem? Any help, suggestions, ideas will be VERY MUCH appreciated.

freemii

starting probs

Hello dejavu

Haven't sorted problem yet but it's driving me mad.Took car to an independant and they said it is more than likely the steering wheel electrics ecu not talking to the main ecu they also told me that error codes are not only stored in the main ecu but in any of the sub ecu's hopefully your dealer has checked but if they are anything like mine than it's the can't be bothered attitude.
My car is going back in next week so will stay in touch and let you know the outcome you never know they may even fix it:)

Freemii

4rings

I have this problem too, on a 1999 V5. Occassionally I get a bit of a warning before it's about to happen - the revs rise a bit and then the car doesn't respond to the throttle as usual. It may be that I have a different cause, however it's fine when it's had time to cool down.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.