Top 10 highest-accident rate cars

panholio

Jun 26, 2006
Leeds
REPOST!!!! See "Nova" threasd. I love that guy from confused's conclusion....

As said in the other thread does he not think that people out there might NOT claim whn they prang shitty little old cars like Novas?! :lol:

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Top 10 lowest-accident rate cars

* Vauxhall Nova
* Fiat Cinquento
* Rover Metro
* Peugeot 205
* Peugeot 106
* Rover Mini
* Vauxhall Corsa
* Nissan Micra
* Citroen Saxo
* Ford Fiesta

mainly cos most of the chav scum round dont actually have insurance to claim :)

CupraJay

20v T - Its where its at!
Jan 17, 2006
South Wales
As above...reason those people dont claim is coz its cheaper to just forget bout the car...Why ruin ur no-claims bonus for £200.

si-mate

Jai Ho or Jay Ho?
May 31, 2004
Kunt Centryside
If I had seen those lists the other way round I'd have believed it more.

Theres a smashed-up corsa on the verge on my way into work thats been there for a few days now.

Legohead

Feb 11, 2006
Hertfordshire
first of all having the Leon in 4th doesn't make sense due to volume of sales:shrug: why wouldn't you have a car like a Focus or Astra, or rep motors like modeos and vectras up there.

Plus this the cheapest hot hatch I've ever insured:confused:

sted

random wierdo
Legohead said:
first of all having the Leon in 4th doesn't make sense due to volume of sales:shrug: why wouldn't you have a car like a Focus or Astra, or rep motors like modeos and vectras up there.

Plus this the cheapest hot hatch I've ever insured:confused:

i presume its worked out as a percentage of cars made that are written off rather than straight numbers so 5% say of leons might get written off being say 50 cars whereas 3% of focuss get written off being 300 cars (numbers are just plucked from thin air and bear no resemblence to sales figures)

wurzel

Jun 2, 2003
East Anglia
Visit site
I guess that might be a factor of my insurance going up by over £50 even though I'm now 25, I thought things we supposed to get better once I was on my way to 30 ;-)

Knigh

Jul 9, 2005
W Sussex
That surprises me - Could be as you say that most of us look after our cars and if something happens that is worthing claiming for we do so.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise