Tracking in super quick time!

Hey folks,

In my stupidity I hit a kurb REALLY hard a few nights ago (doing a turn in the road I completely misjudged the other kurb and smacked the front passenger side wheel into the kurb, it banged like mad!)

Anyway, the rim is pretty scuffed on the side, but I don't really mind about that sorta thing at the moment, but the steering wheel was a little off center when driving straight...

Normally, I am reluctant to go to the 'Kwik fit' type places, as they always seem a rip off, and I just generally don't trust them.
Anyway I had no choice so went to that style of garage today, £30 and 5 mins later it's fixed.

£30!!! That's a bit steep isn't it? For 5 mins of tracking work?

Im sure it cost me £45 for laser alignment on my last car! This was just some bog standard tracking stuff!

Apr 27, 2008
when i got my wheel alinement done it cost £27 inc VAT at bosh in scunthorpe. i was waiting about an hour because of a que and it took about 20mins to do the job. i could see them doing it, and the two lads having trouble getting it on the ramps because its so low :lol:

Last edited:

myneek

Oct 13, 2009
Winchester, UK
I just paid £25 in vat in Winchester. It was an arse to do because of the Cupra alloys stick out, TBH it has to go back as the steering wheel is still not central.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.