• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Aug 11, 2022
1
0
I have a legit VCDS which I used on my Skoda Superb to code options including TSR. Using it on the FR Sport, this has a different camera unit (Newer 2Q0 as opposed to the 3Q0 on the Superb) and subtleties in the avaialble settings. I've successfully enabled Light Assist for highbeam and been trying a number of settings from a wide selection of sources to get TSR working. Currently I get the Error Dynamic Road Sign Display on the cockpit (The options look ok in the menus) and its not recognising signs.

Does anyone have know working codings and adaptations applicable for this? (New owner, so dont know if the pre refresh model had older camera, etc)

Many thanks