Transfer of contract - Lease question

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I remember back in 2016 getting a 66plate 290 black edition for £131 a month! Currently have an s4 saloon for 280 a month! Think I'll be sticking with the audi abit longer if that's the going rate for a Cupra now
You can get a new 35 TFSI S4 with comfort and sound pack for about £400 a month. Cupra is cheaper for me, and cheaper than second hand some how.

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
Leasing rates have changed massively lately and I don’t think we’ll see S4’s for that sort of money or Cupras.

£260 per month to drive a £30k car is hardly expensive though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Leasing rates have changed massively lately and I don’t think we’ll see S4’s for that sort of money or Cupras.

£260 per month to drive a £30k car is hardly expensive though

I remember back in 2016 getting a 66plate 290 black edition for £131 a month! Currently have an s4 saloon for 280 a month! Think I'll be sticking with the audi abit longer if that's the going rate for a Cupra now

It's difficult to comapre lease options without knowing the details of the contract. You could be doing exceptionally low mileage. Just quoting the monthly payments without knowledge of the terms of the contract doesn't allow you to compare.

motty225

Polestar 2
Sep 11, 2008
Ashby De-La Zouch
It's difficult to comapre lease options without knowing the details of the contract. You could be doing exceptionally low mileage. Just quoting the monthly payments without knowledge of the terms of the contract doesn't allow you to compare.
8k a year 2k deposit, but the s4 has daytona paintwork, virtual cockpit and extended ambiant lighting as extras which come close to a grand

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
Never get a deal like that again. The bubble has burst for leasing

I wouldn’t say burst as it’s still the single biggest growing car sales method and some of the deals are great it just depends on what deals are out there.

Those S4s were pretty much a one off.

And yeah the new Audi badging is confusing as it refers to KW and the 35TFSI is a 2.0T 150ps not a 3.5 as some think

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.